The power of employment has very positive impact on families.
Currently in five locations, the Connection Centers offer the public access, free of charge, to the latest computer technology, employment resources and online training opportunities. Goodwill hopes to reach out to community members in Sioux City, IA , Sioux Falls, SD, Aberdeen, SD, Mitchell, SD and Watertown, SD. This is a great resource for anyone seeking employment and training opportunities to enhance skills such as digital literacy (computer training), employment skills (resume writing, interviewing), and literacy. Goodwill is planning on developing centers at other locations in the future.
- Inside our store at 3100 W. 4th Street, in Sioux City, IA – 712-224-1390
- Inside our store at 3400 S. Norton Avenue, in Sioux Falls, SD – 605-357-6171
Hours: Monday – Friday 10am to 6pm
- Inside our store at 424 S. Brown County HWY 19, in Aberdeen, SD – 605-225-0822
- Inside our store at 1415 W. Havens Avenue, in Mitchell, SD – 605-996-3640
- Inside our store at 2318 9th Avenue SE, in Watertown, SD – 605-886-6379
- Inside our store at 611 Lindbergh Avenue, in Rapid City, SD – 605-737-3954
Hours: Same as store hours in above locations - Monday – Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Ask about English language learning software at both locations. All services are free to the public. No-appointments necessary.
Get started, click here to register in Sioux City.
click here to register in Sioux Falls.
click here to register in Aberdeen.
click here to register in Mitchell.
click here to register in Watertown.
click here to register in Rapid City.